DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING IF YOU HAVE CORONAVIRUS SYMPTOMS
Vaccination sites across Nottingham and Nottinghamshire continue to offer walk-in appointments for first and second doses. The public can see the latest opening times online or by calling 119. Find a walk-in coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination site
A MESSAGE FOR ALL PATIENTS
ACCESSING YOUR GP SERVICES
- Your NHS services have a range of measures in place to keep you safe from COVID- 19 including regular cleaning of patient areas and social distancing. Please ensure you wear a face covering to your appointment.
- Face-to-face appointments are available to all patients where there is a clinical need. You will be asked to first discuss your conditions over the phone or online with a member of the healthcare team to assess what would be most appropriate for you and which practice member would best provide it.
- Most GP practices are also offering online consultations and video consultations, as well as telephone consultations. These can be convenient and flexible ways to receive healthcare. Where patients need to be seen by a health professional face-to-face, this will be arranged. If you have a preference about how to access care you can discuss it with your practice.
- General practice continues to offer care based on clinical need.
- General practice continues to offer cervical smears and childhood immunisations.
- Your practice is delighted to be undertaking the largest vaccination programme in the history of the NHS. They are balancing this programme with continuing to be open and managing your other clinical needs. Please do be reassured that if you need medical attention, your practice is here for you and will determine how to best support you, based on your symptoms.
- Please be polite and respectful, your GP and practice team are available and working hard to support you, your family and friends health and care needs.
- Visit the local pharmacy for clinical advice on minor health concerns
Our staff are working extremely hard to provide services and care and we would like to thank our patients for your continued support.
We strongly advise you all to follow the latest government guidelines and refer to https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ for any advice you need regarding Covid-19.
Dr Karen Hambleton
On behalf of Derby Road Health Centre
Please watch this short video:
Find us on Instagram
Welcome to Derby Road Health Centre
We are an award winning NHS GP practice located in the Lenton area of Nottingham City. Through this website we aim to provide a comprehensive view of all our available services well as other health related information.
With patients' needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
We are accepting new patients that live within the practice boundary which covers Lenton, City Centre, The Park, Wollaton and parts of Bilborough and Beechdale. It you are unsure if you can register with us please ask the reception staff who will be able to advise you accordingly.
Do you have something good to say about the practice?
Please CLICK HERE and please leave a comment.
(Site updated 18/10/2021)